For this one I'm offering an autographed paperback of my first female spy novel: Secret Love. Why?
1-It's going to be combined with the second female spies book, Undercover Lovers, into a mega-book to be released in early fall by my publisher. I'm really stoked for that! Two books with related stories, in one volume! Cool!
2-My latest release has a famous action movie star as the hero. Secret Love also has a famous movie star as the hero. Don'tcha just love reading about gorgeous, famous men who fall head-over-heels in love? I sure do! Especially when they are so hot that every woman wants them!
3-I'd like some reader feedback...do you like reading about spies? Do you like female agents, or do you prefer when the hero is the agent?
I'll choose my winner on June 2nd late, when I get back from a family camping weekend, or early on June 3rd. If you are in the US, you'll have the paperback soon on its way along with a button that says: Reading is Sexy. If you aren't in the US, I'll send you the eBook.
To visit the other wonderful authors who are participating, below are the links...happy hopping!
1. A Gay Man in a Female's Body
2. M. A. Church - Decadent Delights
3. Erotica With Snark
4. Kendall McKenna - Love & Dog Tags
5. Julie Lynn Hayes Full Moon Dreaming
6. Tali Spencer's Brilliant Disguise
7. Romance by Jaxx Steele
8. Backlist Blog Hop - Get Back
9. Author Raine Delight's World
10. Romancing the Cowboy with Sandy Sullivan
11. EM Lynley's Literary Love Shack
12. Carol Preflatish, Author
13. Daryl Devore
14. Victoria Adams
15. Love is a Many Flavored Thing
16. Fiona McGier, contemporary erotic romance
17. Eden Connor
18. The Adventures of Author S. L. Danielson
19. A cup of romance with a twist of steam
20. Backlist Blog Hop - Get Back
21. Beth D. Carter - Written Butterfly
22. Amanda Young